St. Mary's University
★ Please note the insurance carrier for the 19/20 year is Aetna.
Please go to the Enrollment tab for your next open enrollment period.
TO GET ID CARD
- Visit the Aetna Student Health site here, then scroll down and click "Get Your ID Card".
- Enter your student ID and Date Of Birth.
SIGN UP FOR AETNA NAVIGATOR - to view Explanation of Benefits, Coverage and find doctors in your area.
- You will need your ID Card to register for Aetna Navigator (click "How to Print and ID Card" located in Quick Links).
- Visit the Aetna Navigator site here, then scroll down and click "Register/Login".
- Follow the instructions to register your new account.
TWO OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN BILLED FOR THE STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN (CHECK YOUR BILL):
- WAIVE STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN
- ACTIVATE STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE SO THAT YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR BENEFITS AS EARLY AS August 2, 2019. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATED BY THE 12TH CLASS DAY OF ENTERING SEMESTER IF YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED A WAIVER.
NON-DORM/COMMUTER STUDENTS CAN VOLUNTARILY ENROLL IN THE STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE
Welcome to My AHP Care! Your one stop to find information about the insurance your school provides.